Say to yourself i want to change my image i want to design a way to alter my reality both physically emotionally mentally and most important spiritually
How do we achieve this huge meta physical change not by eating a bucket of chicken first we must define our goal better example below
1 i am 40 years old overweight and want to be a sexy muscular male an example that will make young men be ashamed when they see how amazing i look even after forty years of lives many struggles
2 i need to evaluate my diet the food i choose to eat how much do i need and what is going to help my body do its job the best and most efficient way possible do i need more liquids protein carbs should i be taking supplements for vitamins i don’t get from the food i eat
3 What are my daily routines and how can they help or detract from my long and short term goals
4 once i have decided what changes i want to be realized in my life what should the schedule be to achieve this master plan i.e. should i go to the gym every day or three times a week and what do i need to focus on weights or swimming training by myself or with a very top end trainer who knows how to achieve the very best result as long as i am willing to stick to the goals and plan to achieve it.
5 time frame to bring about this change can i hope to wake up tomorrow and be all that i want or do i need to be realistic to these goals supporting a real time frame one that will give me good result and still allow me to take the time needed to keep my base source of life working well until i achieve my goals.
6 do i have a few people who want the same goals and we can set up a peer group to work towards our communal goals which gives a better support system to change and also allows the help needed to keep to the long term goals we have chose to work on.
7 as i work towards these goals what other matters of my life will change and how these changes can affect my life health and other relevant challenges as we all know life is full of challenges we have spent most of our years fighting against hidden fools who say and show us with each sight that we are unworthy and can not break the stereo mold they have brainwashed us into living and believing.
8 i need to set up a new direction in my life that allows the goals and changes that i am working so hard on to be expressed and noticed by those around me such as a change in how i look take care of myself the way i choose to dress or express my feelings to the people who work with and support my beliefs as well as how i shut down those who spend every minute trying to bury my in doubts and anxiety about the dificultys i will and am facing in choices i have made to change diet and controlling those huge inner demons who want what they want regardless of the effort and struggles i put forth.
9 finally its so important to believe in yourself whole heartedly and have faith at each moment you can and will be successful because you will not fail yourself that is more important that anything else you must learn to believe BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR ABILITY TO BRING About the changes to the eternity that you seek to materialize before the entire universe,
this is not a game it is your choice and the choices that make the most impact are the hard ones its easy to cheat on a diet or to say tomorrow you will do this or forget that but ultimately you must stand naked to the world and that is only you and be brave enough to accept your shortcomings not as permanent but as only learning curve lessons to change.
- the choices we make can define our live and those of the ones we love
- if desire is a base for emotion then its drive that is a base of power
- when we wake up looking at the world as amazing then change comes from within.
- time is a mortal took of control to overcome life we must overcome times control on our choices
- if we have the support and love of others we can be stronger then self
- finding a wish that can be achieved is magik and giving to others hope is epic
- dreams that begin in your rem sleep can be achieved in your waking life if you can remember the moments
- walking towards your goal is better then running towards a missed dream you can never catch the past
- hope is contagious and dreams are addictive
- if you want love first you must be honest with your heart and your own self
- if someone says they love you and then abuse your heart with each attempt to try to bring about greatness they don’t know what love really is
- whispers can scream louder then the heavens
- shouts can bring silence and emptiness of heart
- water is an example of time overcoming all things in the third dimension