Some of the best experiences arrive in random order according to where you are at any given moment and develop based on the events value to your stage of human and etherical development as a sentient being in this vast multi level infinity
burning questions are all we need to devote huge amounts of time and energy to understanding and developing decent even advanced skills to achieve the goals which you desire but we must take the challenge serious not like a vague oh ya i want to do this or go there it must be a plan a personal commitment to the ideals and deeper development that your soul will achieve through the learning process and eventual comprehension of the values and inner works of the choices you made and the extent you have struggled to achieve said goal. No one is perfect yet each of us does have a true calling at least if we are honest enough to dig deep inside ourselves to see the challenges and complex losses we all face and endure through our growing up years to adulthood.
this blog is meant to be an extension of knowledge to share with those who have common values and ideals we allow those who aim intently on derailing us as somehow we let them slip through the alarms sounding and i hope we grow up through these blogs to better understand the goolish tricks they play to deceive and hurt us.Being young at 💜
Empowerment comes thru wisdom which is something that we gather at different levels and speeds, gradually we start to see the stumbling blocks along our path before they have a change to really destroy what we are trying to do
the best ways to empowerment that i know as learned and they follow below.
- to understand the long term ideals and goals you wish to achieve
- to get your health both physical and emotional up to peak performance
- i say emotional along with physical because they are intrensicly connected together if you are in good physical health and have the inability to maintain focus and determination to achieve the goals you are striving for you can be sure of one truth failure is a very sad party
- the next is to find the inner source of your being that is not physical and emotional such as understanding the drive and things and motivate you to certain actions lets call them processions simulate to how planets revolve around their central sun
- Spiritual depth of knowledge i do not ask you become religious that is just a societal control mechanism used to modify behaviors of large groups of individuals into a well managed herd, Since we all have been dropped on our heads as children weather by struck religion or lack of any form of spiritual understanding how it was taught to us or not taught to is is massively important now we must learn how to understand not one but all religions how they are given to value by people and along the way the basic of story line and the longevity of these teachings finally once we have taken extensive time to look into and gather knowledge and understand the basic story that they all possess we can better find our own tools to inner growth
- martial arts is a fantastic way to free yourself from fear not that you will never fear again but that you will understand its deep ability to bring about change and inner growth. BRavery is just someone who challenges the fears that they face with dignity and foresight to find the answers and learn the lessons to grow as a sentient being,
- its not merely a thought or a book but a living story that told by thousands of peoples across time and space if you start to dig deep enough what you will find like i have found is that the eternity of God lives in your soul and is connect across time and space you might not like someone but they energy that lives in your body is connected collective to all so we all wander in a fog of eternity and only our inability to adapt to the frequencies of higher levels holds us back and keeps us grounded into a mediocre existence rather then a magnificent one filled with excitement and wonder where you will sees power rise up from emptiness before your very eyes. question is are you brave enough to rise up to each challenge and grasp the multitude of lessons that can and are learned from each
Burning the candle by both end’s